Oracle has launched its Big Data Appliance in India. Oracle Big Data Appliance is an engineered system optimized for acquiring, organizing and loading unstructured data into Oracle Database 11g. It combines hardware components with software solutions for big data to deliver the most complete big data solution.
Oracle Big Data Appliance includes:
- Open source distribution of Apache Hadoop to transform data
- Oracle NoSQL Database Enterprise Edition to capture and manage data
- Oracle Data Integrator Application Adapter for Hadoop to simplify data integration from Hadoop and an Oracle Database
- Oracle Loader for Hadoop to quickly load data into Oracle Database
- Open source distribution of R
- Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle Java HotSpot Virtual Machine
Recommended Read: What is the Big Fuss about Big Data?
Recent Big Data funding: Mu Sigma Closes $108 Million Investment Round, Led by General Atlantic