- Oscar nominations have increased interest in streaming apps and platforms such as Netflix, Amazon and Apple TV+.
- Data.ai analysis shows that the Paramount app saw a spike in downloads in the week following the announcement of Oscar nominations.
- Paramount+ saw an 80% rise in downloads with the nominations.
- Users were watching Top Gun: Maverick and Everything Everywhere All At Once.
- Global streaming app downloads have risen following the nominations.
Oscar Nominations Drive 80% Increase in Paramount+ Downloads