Ever saw a dual keyboard mobile phone?
Well, we just got to play with P111 phone, sent by the Chinese company. The dual SIM phone boasts of dual keyboards, dual UI design and is cheaply priced (details for Indian market will be revealed soon).
While we play with the device and share our review later, have a look. It surely is an eye candy, boasts of AIR remote, one key SOS and has useful feature list (e.g. you don’t need to plug in earphone to listen to FM in speaker mode).
- Nokia Standard battery (4L?1500mA compatible
- 2. Speakers??18mm??Receiver?15*06mm?
- 3. Display: 260K Color TFT 2.0 inches LCD (Blackberry Style)
- 4. Dual band(900/1800Mhz) or Quad bands (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- 5. Dual SIM card support
- 6. Flashlight
- 7. Magnifier
- 8. T-card supports up to 2GB
- 9. Bluetooth A2DP ?Optional??FM function?Built-in FM+GSM antenna
- 10. MP3 player
- 11. 300K pixels Camera?optional?
- 12. SOS Function
- 13. Dual Keyboards compatible with QWERTY key & Big Digits Keyboards
- 14. Alert mode change by Air remote control password
- 15. Phone call transfer by air remote control password
|LCD||2.0” QCIF 176*220|
|WEIGHT||70g withou battery|
|NETWORKS||GSM900/1800 Option 850/1900|
|BATTERY||1200 mAh?NOKIA 4L?|
|Stand-by time||10 days|
|Holding time||200~400 min|
|CAMERA||CMOS 300K pixels|
|FM||Support ANT Build-IN|
|SIM||TWO SIM TWO Stand-by|
|Charge Interface||NOKIA DC jack|
We will share the review very soon.