The NASSCOM Product Conclave held annually in Bangalore is a confluence of innovative minds and entrepreneurial spirit of the Indian Products Ecosystem. This year, the focus is on “Scaling New Heights – From cloud adoption to lean startup models” which will help you identify emerging opportunities and build successful businesses.
This flagship event attracts the best and the brightest globally, to deliberate on subjects that are relevant to the software products ecosystem. Over the years, we have seen a surge in the number and quality of participants. Last year, for instance, we had over 1,000 delegates from 600+ companies thronging to the venue, trying to catch up on the sound bytes of the luminaries and connect with people from Industry. They were from a diverse background – Product Start up CXOs, Budding early stage entrepreneurs of product companies, MNC’s with OPD focus, Product Ecosystem Enablers: Investors, Advisors and Service Providers and the likes.
What is so very special about this conference is the format – sessions include identifying new opportunities, developing a product, taking it to market and building a successful business. This year the big question we are addressing is “How do you scale and take leadership in your product market segment?”.
A sneak preview of what we have in store for you:
- Bootstrapping using services/consulting and generating the flywheel effect
- Creating Passionate Users
- Getting to Plan B – How to Pivot successfully?
- Traits of a successful product entrepreneur
- Debunking 5 myths of Lean Startups
- Disrupting incumbents using through open-source GTM or cloud business models
- Scaling out without missteps
- Building products for an Average Indian
- Savvy funding: non-conventional funding
- India taking leadership in Cloud: what ecosystem do we need?
And, who is speaking? Well, have your pick (partial list of speaker):
- Amitabh Srivastava – Senior Vice President Server & Cloud Division, Microsoft
- Carol Realini, CEO, Obopay
- Chad Wathington, Vice President, Product Development, Thoughtworks
- Aloke Bajpai, CEO, iXigo.com
- Frank Levins, Founder & MD SmallWorld Group
- Lincoln Murphy, Founder & MD, Sixteen Ventures
- M R Rangaswami – Co-founder, Sandhill Group
- Naem Zafar – Partner, Concordia Ventures
- Polly Summer – Chief Adoption Officer, Salesforce.com
- Sramana Mitra – Entrepreneur, Consultant, Author
- Dr Sridhar Vembu – CEO, Zoho Group
- Prof Vivek Wadhwa – Reseracher, Writer
What’s more and why register now?
We have early discount offer is on till 30th September 2010, which would help you save upto 50% on registration fee, it means you can save upto Rs. 2,000 per registration ticket..The discounts are quite attractive and not something you want to miss out. Do have a look at and get yourself registered at the earliest.
We would love to see you on 10th & 11th November in Bangalore. Stay tuned for updates and write to us if you need help or have questions.