Pluggd.in is growing at a rapid pace and we are expanding the team to augment our growth.
Open Positions at Pluggd.in:
Position: Content Writer
We are hiring full-time writers in following segments:
- Gadgets/Tech toys.
- Telecom/VAS/Mobile/Internet world.
- Enterprise Software/SAAS/Cloud etc.
Well, nothing beats a curious and dedicated soul. So we aren’t so hung-up on your qualification. At a minimum, you need to be actively following atleast 2 of the above mentioned areas in order to be a part of Pluggd.in team.
- Bring passion/insights to the table. You should be the curious soul, hungry to prove yourself (again and again).
- You can write and can write regularly. In the past, we have received more than 100 applications, out of which very few individuals were actually interested in writing regularly [you can always contribute as guest authors].
- Location is no big-deal. You can be in any part of the world as long as you have Internet connectivity.
- These are paid positions and will be driven by commitment. As far as compensation is concerned, it will be a mix of fixed component+ performance based variable component (if you want to start part-time, we can surely explore). In fact, you are free to decide your own salary! (as long as you know what you can deliver!).
- You need not be from journalism background. But point number 2 still holds. And if you are from journalism background, we would surely like to talk to you and understand your areas of interest.
In order to apply, send us an email (along with a sample article, interest areas) to join @ NextBigWhat.com email id.
You would be expected to market / sell real estate on the various properties of Pluggd.in. You would also be selling sponsorships for events that Pluggd.in conducts. You would also be required to represent and pitch Pluggd.in events wherever required.
If you know how to sell without getting into the trap of CPM/CPC and know how to sell inventory for a niche site like us, let’s talk (email: join @ NextBigWhat.com).
Your payment would be very highly skewed towards the sales that you get (percentage of sales converted). We aim to start part-time (on commission basis) and move full-time later.
Contact ID: join @ NextBigWhat.com.