Ladies and Gentlemen:
We are happy to announce the next batch of Product Management course, though this time there are many changes and new updates (we went thru many iterations before finalizing this format).
First of all, the biggest change we have brought upon this time is that is the blended format – the courses are delivered via live online sessions + classroom sessions as well.
Live and Classroom Sessions
Next Batch Starts March.
12 Weeks / 3 months
10 Weeks Online(Live) and 2 Classroom Sessions.
30% Scholarship Available
As part of “NextBigWhat Academy Growth” Scholarship program (valid only till Feb 27th).
You will be part of a cohort. Learn, Network and Grow. Together.
Learn from 15+ Leaders
Learn from global product leaders across different industries.
The 10X Product Leader Demonstrates Different Capabilities
Product Management is a growing field that is essential to the success of tech products in every industry.
Smart product management can be the difference between dominating the market and being crushed by the competition. It is, however, a fact that many who look to enter this field are overwhelmed with information or confused with which direction to take.
As a somewhat nascent field, these challenges are to be expected. Hence, we at NextBigWhat have assembled a crack team of experts and put together an intricately designed course to help put you in the driver’s seat armed with all that you will need to begin your own Product Management success story.
“The course blasted the myth that building features is biggest work in product management. The other part which I liked is that it was more of practical and less of theory oriented stuff.”Kavindra, Senior Product manager (Oracle)
The 12 weeks course helps you develop foundational thinking around building the right product. You will learn to evaluate ideas, use practical frameworks to understand your users, create MVP releases, prioritize features, build roadmaps and importantly, decode the art and science of building great products.
Plus, we unlock new opportunities for you with our career upgrade service – right from access to other product leaders to helping you make the career switch.
10 Core Modules: Optimized for practical learning.
The course has been prepared in consultation with leading product leaders and tech entrepreneurs.
BLENDED LEARNING APPROACH
10 Online Live Sessions and 2 Classroom Sessions (WORKSHOPS).
CAREER UPGRADE ASSISTANCE
We help you upgrade your career and prepare you for product management interviews. We connect you to companies hiring PMs – whenever you are ready for the switch.
15+ guest speakers.
We help you navigate through the world of product leadership – even after the course via our community and conferences networking opportunities.
PM Course Objective
By the end of this course, you will learn to evaluate ideas, use practical frameworks to understand your users, create MVP releases, learn to create powerful GTM plan and various tools you can use.
Packed with practical insights from industry experts, the course will help you:
- Understand the role of a product manager and how the role intersects with others in the organization.
- Idea evaluation / assessment. Doesn’t matter whether you are launching a startup or launching a new product in your company, evaluating ideas needs a certain framework and the course will help you ask the right questions to ask.
- Test product positioning and messaging. With minimal budget, how can one test the hypothesis?
- Navigate the product cycle. Right from MRD to PRD, how do great product leaders navigate between engineering, marketing and sales teams?
- Become a great product leader. The world is looking up to new product leaders. What does it take to be one.
Who is this course for
- You are performing engineering/marketing/support or similar role and planning to enter product management role. You want a formal training that ensures a head-start from day one (and post course-completion, you might also look for a career upgrade service, though not applicable to corporate sponsorship).
- You are performing the role of a product manager, but haven’t been through a formal training. You juggle between different responsibilities – you handle operations, talk to customers, you define strategy etc.
- You need a better understanding of customers – tools/techniques to define who your customer is.
- You are somebody who is launching your product in the market or have already launched the product – and now need to grow it by 10X.
- You need to grow beyond your immediate competition – and build 10X business.
The 12 weeks course has been designed in consultation with 25+ product leaders and founders. It will cover the following core modules.
- Transitioning into Product Management Role
How does the role intersects with others in the organization. If you are transitioning from engineering or marketing to Product Management role, what do you need to unlearn and learn.
- Finding Product-Market Fit and Beyond
90% products fail. What’s the right way to go about it, then?
- An extremely practical Customer Development Framework will be taught and practiced.
- Design Thinking for Product Managers.
Designing Product Personas and Empathy Maps. Detailing User Stories, story-boarding and ensuring that everybody in the team is on the same boat. We tell you how to go about this.
- GTM and Most Common Product Mistakes
The real mistakes are more fundamental than what it shows up on the surface. We walk you through product mistakes often committed by product teams (and how to keep an eye on this). Plus, expect real world examples on product positioning, messaging and GTM strategies.
- The Feature and PRD Drill
Feature X vs Y? What are the right metrics to track? Tools, Frameworks anyone? Product vs. Platform?
- The process behind Product Management scaling: You will take a deeper and practical view of the product management process, in the context of digital product management space.
- Becoming a Brilliant Product Leader.
How much of technology (or marketing) should you really understand? How does one handle product operations? What actually makes an inspiring product leader?
- Product Marketing: Essentials for Product Managers: In 2 sessions, you will learn everything a product manager should know about product marketing, the tools and the strategies to scale the product marketing function.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
- Next Batch / Cohort Starts March.
- The 3rd and 4th sessions (on customer development and product-market fit) are delivered in a classroom setup (offline class in HSR layout, Bangalore) in a day-long session (3 hours each, with snacks / lunch and coffee break).
- If you cannot make it to the offline class, the session will also be available on your LMS.
- By the way, you can attend the classroom session in the next cohort as well.
“Our success is totally dependent on your success. And we ensure every help your way.”
- Group Mentorship session with the instructor every alternate week.
- Assignments: At the core of the course are class assignments and home assignments. These assignments are designed to help you practice the sessions and impart a real-world view to what is being taught. You will get detailed feedback on home assignment.
- Live Project: You have an option to do a live project which involves solving a real-world product problem statement from a startup/product company. This is an on-demand feature and mandates that you live up to the expectation from the company.
Course Fee & Scholarship
The program fee is
Rs. 75,000 (+tax). We are currently offering Rs. 25,000 scholarship as part of NextBigWhat Academy Scholarship Initiative, which aims to build a product-led growth culture among companies and building the next generation of product leaders.
Program Fee: Rs. 50,000 (+18% tax)
We do have EMI option. Just ask!
Product Management Certification
You will receive product management certification from NextBigWhat Academy.
The certification is widely recognized by top tier product companies.
And not just this, we also help you with access to companies hiring product managers (by the way, we have a very active Product Job board).
We strongly believe that a great product management course should bring perspectives from many stakeholders - from the founders who have cracked product-market-fit to product managers who have scaled the products to new levels.
Not 1, 2 or 3, but we bring you more than 10 guests with amazing perspective on building great products
The course is led by Ashish Sinha, founder of NextBigWhat - he has led several senior product leadership positions in India and Silicon Valley based companies.
Ashish has assembled 15+ amazing product minds / growth experts from firms such as Ixigo, Urban Ladder, Airbnb, POSist, Minjar and more who will share some of the deepest learning in product management and building great products.
The Product Marketing sessions are held by Kanupriya Sindhu (Ex-VP, Marketing at Canvera).
Kanupriya is a seasoned marketing professional with more than 16 years of rich hands-on experience in various facets of marketing. She has spearheaded the creation of multiple brands and digital properties from scratch in startups like Canvera and Seventymm, as well as managed the brand portfolio of large conglomerates like Godrej and Infosys. She is passionate about Product Marketing & Digital Marketing and is a visiting faculty at various business schools for Marketing and Digital Marketing.
No cheap hacks / tricks, but pure foundational thinking.
The course introduced to some cool frameworks that I started using in my job. I really enjoyed the interactive sessions with Ashish.Aditya, Principal Product Manager
Please use the form below to contact NextBigWhat Academy Admission team. You can also call us at +91.9742.810481.
Several corporate send their teams to attend the course. Please get in touch with us (using the form above).
Typically for professionals who are either:
- Keen on transitioning from engg, marketing, project management or support/QA, pre-sales roles to Product Management, or
- Have been performing Product Management role, but never went through a formal framework/training, or
- Have been doing product management for the last few months/years, but now need a formal framework understanding to scale up, or
- Really keen on becoming a 10X better product leader.
Apart from having a curious mind, we would expect you to have been through a software/hardware development cycle, in order to better appreciate the practical challenges a product leader deals with.
Yes. You can avail EMI option during the payment checkout process.
The online component of the course is essentially self-paced. The classroom sessions occur every month - so even if you miss it, you can attend the same in the next month.
You will not only be part of the course community where you can interact and learn from everyone else but also have access to a weekly one-on-one call over Skype/Phone (depending on location) with the instructor where you can have your queries cleared. The weekly call will take place on a day and time of your choosing once you begin the course
On an average, 2-3 hours per week.
Please ask and we will revert asap.
Latest Product Management Insights
Course participants work at companies like this.
[powerkit_share_buttons accounts="facebook, twitter, linkedin,fb-messenger,whatsapp" total="false" icons="true" titles="false" labels="true" counts="true" count_location="inside" mode="smart" layout="entrysidebar" scheme="default""]