Quite a slow week, given the Diwali season.
Top article of the week (ending November 7th) is the launch of 3G in India (by DoCoMo).
The introductory service portfolio itself includes applications like Video-SMS, Video-Streaming, Mobile Television, Ultra-High-Speed Data Transfers, Route-Finder, Live Aarti, and much more. NTT DOCOMO is closely working with TTL on future technologies like Long-Term Evolution (LTE) and much more.
Tata Teleservices Limited shall simultaneously launch its 3G services this Diwali in all the nine Circles where it has the 3G license—Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP (West), Punjab, Haryana and Maharashtra.
Top Articles of the Week
- The Ultimate Smartphone Shootout – Symbian vs Android vs Windows Mobile vs BlackBerry vs iPhone
- The FusionCharts Journey – Focus on ‘Why’ more than ‘What’ and ‘How’
- Opera Shows Love to Symbian [Nokia Resurrection?]
- AppCanvas–The Photoshop of Web Applications [Review]
- DataResolve–Preventing Data Loss in Enterprise Network
- HameshaON–Solving Power Theft Problem in India
- Dialify–Dial Enabling Everything , The Audio Game for Masses
- Bizosys–Building Scalable Solution for Enterprise Search
- Dhiti–Recommendation Engine that Helps Drive User Engagement
- Mobile Phone Positioning [PI Cartoons]
- What use is an iPad? [PI Cartoons]