BSNL, in partnership with Novatium has launched slew of interesting products targeted towards Rural India (currently only for Uttar Pradesh).
Novatium has launched three new products, Nova Navigator+, Nova Neon and Nova cNergy to increase the broadband adoption in rural area.
Built with a 160GB internal hard disk, Nova Navigator is the desktop version of customer premises equipment to access “Nova Utility Computing Service” over any broadband network.
This sleek yet sturdy device sits vertically like any appliance at home and is fairly lightweight that makes it easily portable.
Nova cNergy enables one to access Nova Computing Service through a USB bootable Pen Drive. Connect it anywhere to any Desktop or Laptop and transform it to give you a whole new experience of Computing.
- USB 2.0 compatible bootable disk
- Compatible to boot any x86 PC, currently running MS Windows, Linux or “Nova Space”
- Supports wide range of BIOS
- Disk can map existing “Nova profile” of Navigator through the USB, to enable user to access Nova Environment
- Disk can have a new & unique profile, making other computers workable with “Nova space”
A compact netBook that is enabled with WiFi, multiple USB ports and 160 GB HDD revolutionizes the next level of computing.
Check out more Innovations in Rural India