Sachin Bansal was at UnPluggd Conference 2019 (in his fourth appearance at the show) and shared a number of interesting insights, observations and experiences which enriched the show and the audiences alike.
You now have the opportunity to watch the entire interaction, which includes a fireside chat between Ashish Sinha (Founder, NextBigWhat) and Sachin Bansal along with an Ask-me-anything session in which members of the audience were allowed to fire questions at the veteran founder who answered them with wit and depth.
Sachin covered a lot of ground in this session, including, but not limited to:
- Initial hurdles while working on Flipkart and how he handled them.
- His exit from Flipkart and why he hasn’t retired.
- Investment in Ola and the future of the company.
- The threat of Amazon to Flipkart.
- Advice for entrepreneurs who want to build big businesses.
- Advantages that Indian companies have over Chinese counterparts in a global marketplace.
- Why he wanted to dropout of IIT and become a professional gamer!
Get access to the full video and the whole lot of speakers who were at UnPluggd Conference 2019 including esteemed speakers from Cred, Swiggy, Razorpay, Byju’s, Atlassian, GoJek and more by signing up at ProductGeeks – India’s premier product and growth community. Now refreshed and rejuvenated.