- Samsung launched a feature called “Text Call” for Bixby with One UI 5.
- The feature transforms voice calls into written text and vice versa.
- Initially available in Korean, the feature is now available in English.
- The feature allows users to answer calls by typing a message that Bixby will then read out loud to the caller.
- It can also transcribe what the caller says, making it useful for those hard of hearing or for anyone taking a call in a noisy environment.
Samsung’s Bixby Supports Text-to-Speech for English Calls