Hard core awesome opportunities await awesome candidates at PiStart – a place to start/find new opportunities.
Our featured employer, Network18 is hiring Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai.
- Lead the design, development and rollout of new features following thorough engineering practices.
- Write high quality, robust, scalable and extensible code.
- Participate in code reviews, refactoring sessions and discussions on product architecture.
- Profile and optimize various layers of application code.
- Interact closely with Design team to integrate design into code.
- Mentor junior members of the engineering team. Lead by example.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience in Java.
- Solid hands on experience with Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL and Linux.
- Familiarity with good engineering practices like revision control systems (we use SVN), bug tracking systems (we use Trac), code reviews, agile software development, build processes, code profiling and debugging.
- Experience with Solr/Lucene a major plus.
To Apply, send your CV to email@example.com
- At least 6-8 years experience in business development, sales and marketing
- Ideally experience at a marketing agency serving clients in the focus industries, especially FMCG, Retail, Banking & Financial Services, and Media
- Ideally experience selling SMS and other mobile services
We require a strong Java Developer with rich experience in a typical Web Application Stack. You should have thorough expertise in Hibernate, SQL and Design Patterns. You should be able to use Hibernate Tools(for Eclipse) to generate mappings, should be able to use Hibernate Validators, Annotations and reverse/forward engineer from/to a given DB Schema.
- Born hacker, going the book way is not your way.
- Understand startup culture
- Worked on personal projects ( Web please )
- if you have Database background of MongoDB or other schema-free database would be great (not necessary).
You are fit for the team if you:
- can write production level code in PHP like poetry.
- can understand HTML/CSS/JS well enough to help produce an efficient front end.
- have ability to design production level DB schema from product definition.
- can play with Apache servers without crashing them.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Python (min. 2 years)
- Experience using MVC web frameworks
- Solid experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL and ideally NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- 2-3 years of mobile software development experience on the Android platform with good knowledge of Android SDKs and knowledge of J2ME.
- 5-6 years of total software development / testing experience
- Must have understanding of Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
Delivery Manager and System Architect – Startup Company at Exelanz in Bhubaneswar
- Team building – hire software developers and other resources as needed.
- Manage software development services contracts for our clients. The tasks include interacting with our client(s) to understand business requirements and lead a team of onsite and outsourced resources to get the projects completed.
- Work with other outsourcing teams to get the software developed as needed. Our current development model uses a combination of our own developers and outsourcing development team(s) as required.
- You will own the application for Android OS, Blackberry and Java.
- You must have a strong desire and passion to code, grow and flourish in these technologies.
- You will have to explore each and every aspect of these technologies as a programmer and researcher and hence must be experimental, innovative and open to new ideas.
» Candidate: In the next few days, you will be able to apply to interesting jobs directly from the site.
» If you are a company hiring smart geeks/product teams – do connect with us (ashish at NextBigWhat.com).
» Startups, you can submit the job requirements directly from the site.