Our fortnightly theme, Social Entrepreneurship received an amazing response and we do promise to improve more on the level/quality of coverage for the fortnightly themes.
Here is a summary of our coverage of the topic, Social Entrepreneurship :
Defining Social Entrepreneurship
- Defining Social Entrepreneurship – What it is, What it is not.
- Understanding Social Entrepreneurship and Traits of a Social Entrepreneur
- Social Entrepreneurship – Definition and Examples
Social Entrepreneurs in India / Interviews with Social Entrepreneurs
- Social Entrepreneurship – Interview with RangDe Founder (on Business Model, Startup Journey..and more)
- Social Entrepreneurship – Interview with Eko Founder [Entrepreneurial Journey, Challenges…and more
- Social Entrepreneurship – Interview with DesiCrew [Rural BPO] Founder
- Social Entrepreneurship in India – Reality Check
- Social Entrepreneurship – Meet the Inspiring Heroes/Social Entrepreneurs
- Samman Foundation – Bringing structure to the Rickshaw Industry (Rick is an OOH Panel)
Investments/Funding in Social Enterprise space
- Infant maternal care in India gets the attention of the Gates Foundation ($41mn Fund)
- Gates Foundation Invests $1mn in CHF to Create Economic Opportunity using Virtual Marketplace
- Funding Social Ventures – What does it take?
We will continue to cover this space – so please suggest us social ventures that you are in the know of and believes that it’s impacting the real world.