CoTweet, San Francisco based startup company, is trying generate revenue by offering paid service called Enterprise Innovators Program that allows multiple people to communicate through corporate Twitter accounts. Right now, this paid program is being used by major Fortune 500 companies – Coca-Cola, Ford, Microsoft, McDonald’s, SunTrust and Whole Foods.
This real-time business collaboration platform helps to manage multiple accounts & multiple users, monitor keywords and trends, share through email notifications and can be used for Tweet scheduling.
Just a quick note to the readers on Enterprise Innovators Program offerings:
• Reach analytics — visibility into the true reach of Twitter messages and click thru rates on embedded links
• Engagement analytics — reports on inbound and outbound message types (DM, @replies, @mentions), response rates and times, most active users
• Influence analytics — measures the social media influence of brands and users, including those most influential in specific industries and topics; provided through partnership with Klout.
• Extended customer conversation history — a lifetime archive of customer interactions
• Priority updates — faster access to Twitter updates
• Dedicated account management — a single point of contact providing account analysis and priority product support and training
As CoTweet in its infancy, the pricing starts at $1,500/month. CoTweet Enterprise Innovators Program can be accessed by invitation only.
About the author: Lohith Amruthappa is a Search Engine Marketing specialist and blogger, currently managing inhouse SEO and PPC projects. You can visit for more information on SEO, PPC and Google analytics at http://www.lohithamruthappa.com