List of startups that showcased their products @ Proto:
- Lords Automotives: has developed LPG fuel kit for 2-wheelers.
We profiled them a year back – read the detailed writeup on Lords Automotives.
- Inkfruit – enables people to submit, discover and buy custom t-shirt designs created by designers.
[they have interesting design challenges going on.]
- Kaasu Info Ventures
Product: Mosambe, a platform to bring employers and employees on a social/scalable platform
- I-Flapp builds portable solution for flash media
- Uniphore/Noddler: builds voice based services for mobile subscribers with an aim to enable information access and transactions in local languages.(our earlier coverage)
- LifeMojo: is into healthcare. (part of MVP’s second batch of startups).
- Ooha Services: Advertisers can advertise at Ooha’s kiosk (to be installed in over 50 locations in Chennai, including shopping malls/multiplexes etc.).
- Remindo: is into collaboration space. (Remindo Review)
- Fachak– is a multi-format , multi-source content Sharing Platform [Fachak Review]
- IndiaKhelo – provides solution for school and corporates to keep players active and enhance work productivity.
- Planettutor – is into online education.
- ArtinDynamics: offers products in AI space.
- Astuon/Yoplr: is into trip planning (Yoplr Review]
- Taroby is web 2.0 based messaging and collaboration suite that enables sharing of email accounts among team members. [Taroby Review]
- Kadambari Consultants: is into cleantech (product: Nualgi).
Share your opinion on startups that were showcased @ Proto. In general, what’s your take on the event?