Here are the latest updates regarding Stayzilla case.
Update on March 23rd
Bail plea for Yogi has been rejected.
Update on March 22nd, 8:00 PM
The court has reserved the orders.
Update on 17th March, 11:50 AM :
The bail hearing is not happening today and is expected to be heard on Monday.
We wonder whether this is a pressure tactics to force Yogi into settlement?
Update on 17th March, 8:00 AM :
We expect the hearing to happen today (i.e.March 17th)
1. There will be bail plea moved in front of magistrate court today by Yogi’s Lawyer.
2. There is a chance that bail might be difficult to obtain today given the influence we have seen till now by police opposing for it.
3. There is concrete effort to discredit and impact Yogi’s reputation. The VCs and Stayzilla employees claim there is no foul play and are vouching for his integrity. Investors have said this after due diligence of the account and they are in full support of Yogi and the Stayzilla team.
4. The effort to support Yogi and Stayzilla is a community driven because a civil matter cannot become criminal matter without the political influence. WE ALL STAND BY HIM !
5. We don’t want muscle power to influence the due course of law. As a community, all of should standup and we are proud of people who stood up.
Once Yogi issue is resolved, we should work on a larger cause of making it easier for founders to wind up companies in India.
For the startup ecosystem to thrive in this country, the government needs to clearly lay down rules for shutdown and importantly, protect entrepreneurs from gundaraj.
[Last updated : March 16th, 08:56 AM]
» You can follow NextBigWhat on Facebook or Twitter for further updates.