Storytelling is the product

Storytelling is the product manager’s secret weapon

The key to successful product management? Storytelling. I would go as far as saying that product management is 80% storytelling with the other 20% going to execution. I would go even further and say that every deliverable a product manager creates is a storytelling opportunity. 

Sign Up for NextBigWhat Newsletter

Curated. Summarized. Important News. For free.

You May Also Like

Anchoring effectThe anchoring effect

Anchoring effect The anchoring effect is the tendency to privilege the first information we encounter, even when subsequent information turns out to be more relevant or realistic. For businesses and…
View Post

Die before Zero: The Takeaways

Maximize life enjoyment, not wealth Money is a means to an end Maximizing money can get in the way of enjoying life Aim to die with zero to change focus…
View Post