The study by mobile advertising network Inmobi, revealed that 59% of mobile web users are okay with mobile advertisements. The study also makes a case for people to advertise on mobile.
The study, titled Mobile Media Consumption Report, covered over 15,000 mobile users in 14 markets across all continents, the company said.
Some Key Findings
- 75% of respondents admitted they’d been introduced to something new via their mobile device
- 67% feel that it had provided them with better options
- 46% said they had made purchases using their mobile device
- 45% said it has influenced their in-store purchases
- An average consumer actively users 6.5 apps throughout a 30 day period
- 54% of respondents reported that they had noticed ads while engaged in an app.
- 54% of users discover mobile ads via apps, 40% on a search engine, 27% on a retailer website and 23% on a video website.
- 66% of consumers surveyed spent money on an activity via a mobile device.