We truly respect the fact that government, thru MCA (they sent an email to all companies) has shared a few set of recommendations for corporates to be involved in 'Swachh Bharat' campaign. These recommendations aren't world changing but simple stuff that does change the world around us.
While there was a mass pledge by employees of 11 lakh corporate entities, here are some simple instructions that really helps move the needle forward (and ofcourse, we mean the ALL CAPS/emphasis is ours).
- IT'S HOW WE ALL DRINK WATER AT HOME...SO WHY SERVE PET BOTTLES!
- YOUR SMILE IS LOT MORE PRECIOUS… (VISUAL OF A BOUQUET) FLOWERS BELONG TO BRANCHES…STOP GIFTING BOUQUETS
- CLUTTER ON THE TABLE: IT IS SIGN OF CONFUSION AND CHAOS ALWAYS KEEP YOUR TABLE CLEAN
- CLEANLINESS INSPIRES PRODUCTIVITY….HELP MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS AROUND YOUR WORKSTATION
- CLEANLINESS IS AN EFFORTLESS EXERCISE…JUST DO NOT LITTER AROUND. IT’S WONDERFUL! ISN’T IT?
- THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY PAPER YOU WRITE ON SO WHY USE JUST ONE SIDE? USE BOTH SIDES OF THE PAPER
- SAY NO TO PLASTIC
ADOPT A NEARBY PARK. ENSURE ITS HEALTH AND CLEANLINESS
- CARRY YOUR OWN SHOPPING CLOTH/JUTE BAGS WHICH CAN BE REUSED
LEAVE TOILET CLEAN AFTER USE AS YOU WANT IT BEFORE USING IT
- CARRY LINEN/COTTON NAPKINS WHICH CAN BE WASHED AND REUSED. AVOID USING TISSUE PAPERS
REUSE/RECYCLE PAPER. IT’S NEVER TOO LATE, START TODAY
LOOK FOR A DUSTBIN. IT IS THERE!
YOUR HESITATION IS COSTING MUCH! DO NOT HESITATE TO STOP SOMEONE LITTERING