"The World Needs more Toilets - But it can't be the one's that flush"
Lets talk about Toilets for next 3 minutes. Don't you think it the single most failure of humanity in Modern & Digital Age ?
The current toilet system is almost 600 years old and still 3.5 billion people globally don't use any kind of toilet. What if there is a Digital Toilet which transforms the way we experience the Toilet & use it as an engaging tool to improve quality of life of every single individual in this world (like what Steve Jobs imagined a phone can do and completely reimagined it).
Lets consider few of the pressing challenges we will face in the near future:
1. We can't afford to let the 3.5 billion people defecate openly anymore
2. The water used by rest of the people to flush the toilet amounts to 300 billion litres daily & water is become scarce day by day
3. Out of the water used in flushing, 240 billion litres of untreated water into environment and we even don't give it a thought.
4. Last but not the least, imagine what kind of engaging experience an individual can get at a toilet system if its human centric designed with all the available technologies.
Does this ring your bell ? Not yet... Read on for a futuristic toilet concept.
- It does not require a grid connection for Water, Electricity or Sewer
- It on boards advanced cleaning & bio toilet system which is digitally connected with smart technologies
- It’s human centric design & carefully thought out functionality make it aesthetically pleasing & gives a fresh experience when someone uses a toilet
- It’s easy & quick to install, safe to use and the cost of ownership & operation is far below industry average
What do you think of such a proposition ? Is it a great problem to solve ? Would you be interested to know more about the product?
Would you like to be an evangelist to bring such a product for life. Reply today to let me know your views