Target India has announced the launch of its accelerator program’s fourth batch. Five startups, Preksh, MintM, Uncanny Vision, Lechal and Lawbot were selected to develop disruptive ideas relevant to Target’s business. The latest batch will work in the areas of wellness, Internet of Things (IoT) and retail technologies.
The five startups selected for the Target Accelerator Program include:
- Preksh leverages visual merchandising in the store to create rich online experiences
- MintM is an in-store customer engagement platform
- Uncanny Vision is a computer vision processing library
- Lechal is an interactive, haptic footwear
- Lawbot is an automated platform that analyzes legal contracts
The fourth batch also includes two internal teams in addition to the startups. These are as follows: A versus C will provide tools to better understand online shopping cart abandonment, Hashtag Shopping will enable shopping on social media through conversational commerce