- Telegram’s latest update allows users to communicate with people who speak different languages.
- A translate bar appears at the top of the interface when someone messages you in a different language.
- Tap the bar to translate their message in real time.
- This feature is available for both individual conversations and group and channels.
- Telegram has introduced a new annual payment option for Premium users, allowing them to save up to 40 percent on the service.
Telegram updates to include real-time message translation