A roadmap is a crucial aspect of any product plan. Yet, most teams struggle with building one and maintaining it. In this video, Sherif Mansour of Atlassian shares his method to create and make the most of roadmaps.
- Be data informed, not data driven.
- Focus on problems, not features.
- Group problems into themes.
- Plan for ‘now’, ‘next’ and ‘someday’.
- Personify features, not just users.
- Personas drive roadmap decisions.
Want to kickstart your product management career? Go for our ProductGeeks Product Management Course and become a 10X better product leader!