Businesses that were once “containers” for jobs will change into “platforms” that combine technological and human expertise.
The Five Talent Types Needed In The Future
- “Foundational” – Those in charge of running a business.
- “Rotational” – People who work are only occasionally needed.
- “Contingent”: People who carry out tasks designed to meet a specific demand.
- “Transformative” – Individuals who support a business in navigating change or developing a strategy.
- “Executives” are those who coordinate the skills of others for a business or an occasion.