Stretch out the possibilities of Sage-motivated innovation by subjecting your community-building impulses to the more cutthroat attitude of an Athlete. To make your ideas and plans more competitive, try accelerating and focusing the possibilities by asking the following COMPETE questions:
- Challenge: What can we do to win?
- Overcome: What can we do to break through our obstacles to success?
- Maneuver: What can we do to outsmart our competitors?
- Push: What can we do to move faster?
- Energize: What can we do to excite our team?
- Target: What can we do to focus on the results?
- Engage: What can we do to meet our rivals head-on?