Recap of articles published week ending May 3rd:
- EasyAuto – SMS to order auto rickshaw [Bangalore only]
- Zoho Integrates Mobile Apps
- Funding Roundup: NEA raises 1 Bn $ Fund, BlueRun $240mn
- Fresh Startups: SavingsMela, Wandflower Education, CellBharat
- “What is Twitter” is the rising query for twitter!
- Confusion over Cost of Outsourced Software Services
- Open Source Ranking – India Ranks 23rd, Future dependent on Govt Initiatives
- Why Seasonality Matters? Few Lessons from Google
- Information/ Feed overload? Useful Tips for your Soul [It Works!]
- Gmail gets more productive with Google Search Box
- Airtel to launch Virtual Phone Numbers – You can have 10 numbers on a single SIM!
- InfoEdge – Decline in Q4, Overall 7.57% Growth in Net Profit
- Telecom Roundup: Mobile Number Portability by Sep, GSM Mobile PCO, TRAI on DTH Content Regulation..and more
- Mobile Internet in India: 153% growth (Y-o-Y) in PageViews [Opera Report]
- Media Advertising Forecast – Newspapers will be the worst hit