Ask.com has revealed the top questions of 2009, as told through the billions of questions asked by millions of Americans on Ask.com this year.
As 40% Americans are overweight, the top question turned out to be “How much should I weigh?”!
Ask.com’s Top Questions of 2009:
- How much should I weigh?
- How do I get out of debt fast?
- How do I get pregnant?
- What is Twitter?
- What is Miley Cyrus’ phone number?
- What is the meaning of life?
- When will the world end?
- How long does marijuana stay in your system?
- What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?
- What time is it?
When it comes to technology, ‘What is Twitter’ isn’t the top question, but Internet basics tops the chart:
- How do I make a website?
- What does URL stand for?
- How do I find my IP address?
- What is an RSS feed?
- How many megabytes are in a gigabyte?
- How do I delete my cookies?
- What does FTP stand for?
- What is a 3G network?
- What is a PDF file? [the entire list here]