Editorial notes: Shilpi Choudhury of Discountpandit shares some of the key learning during her one year journey as an entrepreneur. A very candid and refreshing set of commandme
Read on (and share yours in the comment section).
- Thou shalt not be a part of the story but shall create the story.
- Thou shalt learn, unlearn and learn again; each day, everyday.
- Thou shalt not consider any work superior or inferior.
- Thou shalt make friends with technology; the sooner, the better.
- Seven days in a week shalt thou labor, and do all thy work with a few fortunate breaks in between.
- Thou shalt not expect bi-annual increments.
- Thou shalt not covet thy friend’s house or her iPad or the Xbox for the first few years.
- Thou shalt have the liberty to approach your Boss with the weirdest of ideas without feeling the least bit ashamed of them.
- Thou shalt enjoy complete freedom over your work as long as they are in tune with the overall picture.
- Thou shalt one day have all that and much more that thou ever dreamt of…
What’s your take on these 10 commandments?[Reproduced from Discountpandit blog. Discountpandit was earlier profiled on Pluggd.in.]