Most Popular articles for the week ending October 2nd.
- TRAI TRAI….. and FAIL [The New Spam SMS Regulation]?
- Indian Government’s $35 Tablet Is Launching On October 5th [Finally]
- Why Google+ may be miles away from being a great Social Product!
- The Amazon Secret: Work Backwards from the Customer
- Social Shopping & the Changing Agenda Of Commerce
- Indian Government Approves UIDAI (Aadhar) To be Used For KYC Norms
- Mobile Apps Developer? Ad Monetization? Really?
- Mojostreet releases Android App – iPhone in the works as well
- eCommerce Startups – Stop, Look and Proceed [Insights from eBay India Census Guide]
- Matrix Partners Invest In Singapore Based U2opia Mobile
- Helion Venture Partners Invests $3.5mn in Vienova, Education Startup
- Vaultize – A cloud based backup service targeted at enterprises
- Godparents–A Unique Way To Connect Underprivileged Children And Donors
- CloudPact Connects Your Mobile Workforce With Cross Platform Solution
- TRAI Wants You to Innovate [Think Beyond SMS]
- Airtel Baba ki jai ho
- TRAI, SMS and India- Dilemma, Confusion and Struggle
- 12 Hrs On And First Amendment To TRAI Regulation Comes In [FB, Orkut, JD etc. exempted]
- Report: Mobile Phone Shipments Fall 3%, Smartphone Market Grows at 96% Y-o-Y
- News Roundup: Railways’ ‘Baby Simran’ to Help People Track Trains
- News Roundup: Most Trusted Brands List (Nokia slips), 1 Million To Enroll/Day for Aadhar (UIDAI)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 : Can this Replace Your Laptop?
- Cisco Launches Cius Android Tablet In India [Offers Telepresence, Virtual Experience Infra]