Transparent leadership values include taking a cards-face-up approach, setting expectations, accepting weaknesses, recognizing the team’s importance, and promoting transparency. These values enhance engagement, performance, tenure, and advocacy.
- Focus refers to working on the right opportunities in the right places at the right time.
- Field involves building, maintaining, and growing the field organization by hiring the right people, providing the right resources and tools, and prioritizing customer outcomes over metrics.
- Fundamentals refer to driving the right execution in the right situations by ensuring the team members consistently execute the central principles.
- Forecast involves forecasting accurately and using it as a tool to plan, allocate resources, and adjust strategies.
- Fun emphasizes the importance of creating a healthy work environment where salespeople can grow, learn, and achieve their goals while enjoying their work.