We at Pluggd.in are committed to helping build great products out of India. Therefore we decided to launch Hackathon along with our flagship event UnPluggd.
Hackathon is a 2.5 day Hackathon-cum-workshop-cum-get-your-product-started event. We aim to connect you to some hands-on experts in each field of the product development during the 3 days.
Importantly, we do not want some potential hackers to be left out of this event because of the cost of entry. Hence we have a contest for you.
So what do you need to do to win a free entry to Hackathon? Tell us about the pain-point you want to solve.
You need to tweet <what you want to solve around you> followed by #PiHackathon http://bit.ly/pihackathon.
Eg. – Building a twitter app for job classifieds at #Pihackathon. I have the tech. skills, looking for a designer http://bit.ly/pihackathon
There is a need for a parking spot flagging app based on google maps. Wanna join me? #PiHackathon http://bit.ly/pihackathon
<fill this up> #PiHackathon http://bit.ly/pihackathon
Contest Start Date: 28th OCT
End Date: 1st NOV
Event Venue: Jaaga, Bangalore.
Event Date: 4th, 5th & 6th NOV
- Winner will be announced on 2nd November.
- Open only for geeks, designers & developers.
- Winner will be announced through reply to his/her tweet and complete list will published on Pluggd.in.
- You have to arrange for your own accommodation & travel.
- Participate if you are thinking to hack/solve problem at Hackathon.
- All rights reserved with Pluggd.in team.
- Get together the evening of 4th November and find a team (or get yours)
- Get your business idea sounded with mentors, PI team, others.
- Get together on 5th morning.
- Start coding.
- Go Home (after 7/8 PM or so).
- Get together on 6th morning. Start coding.
- 6th Nov – evening 4 pm – have a prototype ready.
- Demo to mentors, investors, audience, others from 6 pm to 9 pm.
An iPad! Build interesting hacks on top of Zomato APIs and the best hack will win an iPad! (details here).
So what are you waiting for? Hack!
Update[3/11/11]: And the winners are: