Twitch introduces Hype Chat, a paid chat-pinning feature for Partners

  • Users pay $1 to $500 to pin messages in chat for various durations and customizations.
  • Twitch retains 30% of revenue while creators earn the remaining 70%.
  • Enhanced safety tools implemented to prevent hateful and discriminatory language.
Join 2 million subscribers

A curated newsletter that summarizes the important news at the intersection of Global tech, India Tech and AI.

Delivered 8 AM. Daily.
nextbigwhat We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
Allow Notifications