UnPluggd is only 2 weeks away and there is quite an excitement in the air! Last week, we conducted a twitter contest and the response was super overwhelming! (will announce the Day 3 winner today). If you haven’t booked your seat, do it asap.
For the articles, here are the top 5 articles published week ending October 17th.
The traffic is on a decline. Maybe Facebook is eating Twitter’s mindshare?
A must-watch video.
Great article and equally great response/brickbats.
In a record time, the symbol has been added to Unicode.
While this is not really true for India, globally virtual goods sales are much more attractive (for app developers) than advertising.
- The Entrepreneurship Ride – Which Train are you Riding?
- Jasper (Snapdeal) Launches $2mn Marketing Innovation Fund
- JantaKhoj – Publicly Available Data is Public Again
- Empowering the Impoverished – The Joy of Giving! [Social Entrepreneurship]
- Indian Government to develop its own Operating System [Updated]
- Blackberry Brings Torch 9800 to India (Priced at Rs. 35K)
- Nokia N8 Unboxing Pics [First Impressions]
- Review: Lemon Mobile iT 717
- Mobile App Monetization Model–Virtual Goods Scores better than Advertising
- Apple Brings New iPod Touch, Nano & Shuffle to India, Gives iPhone4 a miss
- Smartphone OS Wars- Who will win?
- Apple in talks with Reliance and Tata Tele for iPhone Launch [CDMA]
- Hello Windows Phone 7 in India!
- News Roundup: BharatMatrimony Launches Voice Messages, Snaptu Partners with Mid-Day
- Indians on an average have 72 Friends [Digital Life Report]
- Ratan Tata Donates $50 Million to Harvard Business School [Corporate Philanthropy]