- Health industry has experienced a significant change since the Covid-19 pandemic with healthcare services available via mobile apps and wearable devices.
- Health tracking is now popular to manage existing conditions and stay fit.
- Business intelligence firm Morning Consult examined health app trends of 2023.
- Two in five US adults are now using health apps, a 6 percentage point increase since 2018.
- The share of Americans using wearables has increased 8 points since 2018.
- The last 5 years have been transformative and the next 5 years are expected to be even more exciting.