- Apple may get rid of the Dynamic Island in 2024.
- Display manufacturers are reportedly working on getting Face ID working under the screen for the iPhone 16 Pro.
- The infamous notch and criticism led to Apple creating the Dynamic Island concept in the iPhone 15 Pro.
- Apple is working to make screen elements less of a problem going forward.
- Rumors suggest Apple will go for an Under-Display Face ID in the iPhone 16 Pro.
- Suppliers are actively working on some elements for the Under-Display Face ID.