Ladies and Gentlemen
We are extremely proud to announce the next edition of UnPluggd, India’s largest startup and tech conference.
What Lies Ahead at UnPluggd?
Well, building a successful business is a process and not a ‘eureka’ moment. For an entrepreneur, it is extremely important to open up to different perspectives and learn from others’ success (and failure).
This UnPluggd is all about playbooks !
This UnPluggd will see 5 playbooks – right from building a great product to marketing, branding, sales, customer centricity and global expansion. Each playbook will have 2 speakers – who have been there/done that / still doing it (in the context of the playbook).
UnPluggd is happening on Nov 23rd and 24th in Bangalore (Hotel Radisson Blue, ORR)
Date: November 23rd and 24th, 2018.
Venue: Hotel Radisson Blue, ORR (Bangalore)
- Nov 23rd: 3 workshops (on Product Management, AI and Growth Marketing).
- Nov 24th: Conference day,
- Followed by networking evening.
We have 3 major focus areas for UnPluggd:
- ProductGeeks Workshops: Full-day Workshops on Growth Marketing, Product Management, AI and Blockchain. The details will be shared by Sep 1st week.
- Conference Day: With playbooks and deep focus on emerging opportunities like Bharat, AI and SAAS.
- Networking Evening with CXOs: We bring to you, CXOs from Fintech, Automobile and Retail Sector – engage with them, learn how your product fits in to get to understand how they evaluate new products. Well, the evening is yours and will be a limited one.
And of course, our famous launch platform !
Exclusive super early bird discount
The one thing about unpluggd is our red-eye focus on helping a fellow founder (and business) grow. We stay away from the noise and ALWAYS bring content which is unadulterated, and offers a lot of fresh perspective.
We are currently offering an early bird discount (use the code NEXTBIGWHAT) which offers you straight 40% discount on the tickets (workshop details will be announced very soon).
So go ahead and block your seat.
Have a question?
Please use the form below.
» For more updates on the UnPluggd conference, please subscribe to the UnPluggd newsletter or join the Facebook group.