Away from the noise of startup echochamber, there are fellas working on building meaningful product and finding sustainable growth channels.
If you are one – the next edition of UnPluggd conf is for you.
We bring to you, super powerful keynotes and actionable workshops from some of the best product minds in the industry.
Keynote sessions start at 9:15 and end at 1:15 PM and speakers include:
- The godfather of Adsense, i.a. Gokul Rajaram
- Shishir Mehrotra, Ex-VP of Product, YouTube. Now, Coda founder
- Kintan Brahmbhatt, GM @Amazon
- Harshjit Sethi, Principal, Sequoia Capital (Ex-Product @Dropbox)
- Divya Sethi, Head of Emerging Business, Airtel Business
- Vikalp Sahni, CTO of Goibibo
Workshops start at 2 PM and are of 50 minutes – 1 hr duration. These are designed to occur in a sequential manner, so that you can maximize your learning.
Here are the workshops scheduled for UnPluggd
- Beyond Network Effects: How to create scalable platforms, networks and marketplaces by Sangeet Paul Chowdary
- How to get your first 100 SAAS customers by Ravi Trivedi (Founder, PushEngage)
- Building the right retention stack for your consumer brand by Avlesh Singh (Founder, WebEngage)
- Data science for Product Managers by Nimit Kumar, Director of Product Management (Rakuten)
You can also download the agenda from here.