- Conserve space to conserve motion to conserve time.
- Log where you lose time and resources to see how you might make better use of those resources and time periods. How can you plan better to avoid waste?
- Create routines for when you have downtime, for when you’re distracted, for when you know you’re passing through a particular place.
- Commit to valuing space, time, energy, resources, and people. Waste nothing.
The Commitments to Working Clean”
- Commit to preparation with a 30-minute daily planning session.
- Commit to a process which makes you better.
- Commit to being present in whatever you do.