Founders / Product teams are way too obsessed with product-market fit, but the bigger beast is to capture the distribution part.
At the upcoming ProductGeeks Conf (Sep 13,14 in Blr), we will bring you several perspectives from product-led Enterprise/SAAS/Consumer companies, ranging from startups to corporates – on various strategies to grow and scale.
We are happy to introduce our next speaker: Vasanth Kamath, founder and CEO of smallcase, which has truly disrupted the investment business.
At ProductGeeks Conf, Vasanth will share some of the key learnings and decisions the team took in order to scale faster and steadily.
Scheduled for Sep 13th and 14th (in Bangalore), ProductGeeks Conference will bring together 1250+ product team members (founders, product managers, geeks, marketers) and is an amazing place to learn/engage and network with each other.
Date: Sep 13th and 14th
Venue: MLR Convention Center, JP Nagar (Bangalore)
Registration: You can use the widget below or purchase from conf site.
Early Bird Discount Code: PRODGEEKS
This is your last chance to grab tickets at such a huge discount
You can also recommend a speaker or apply to speak.
Latest Updates from ProductGeeks Conf
- Announcing UnPluggd Winter Edition: Time to Build, Grow and Repeat
- NextBigWhat Meetup: Roles of a Product Manager
- Announcing the next AMA: On Product Management with Shashank Mehta, Razorpay
- Next AMA: On SAAS Product Management and Growth [Arpit Rai, WebEngage]
- Thinking Beyond Product-Market Fit: Introducing ProductGeeks Conf Speaker, Vasanth (smallcase founder)