Indian Angel Network (IAN) has invested $1mn in Vayavya Labs, Belgaum (Karnataka) based startup that builds automation technology to link hardware to the software in consumer electronics, communication devices and medical equipments.
Vayavya’s tools target the ‘First-Inflection-Point’ of the hardware and software in a system design. Current generation tools and solutions for semiconductor (IC) and software design flows have focused on improving the design productivity in their their respective vertical domains. Vayavya Labs focuses on providing tools that enhance the productivity of Embedded system designers and programmers. Vayavya serves its customers with ESL products and Engineering Services.
NSRCEL incubated Vayavya Labs delivers following benefits to customers:
- Productivity enhancement tool for chip (IC) & software teams
- Lowered customer support for semiconductor and design services firms
- Provides consistent framework for design teams within an organisation
- Reduced time-to-market for the product roll out
- Vayavya’s team bring in their years of experience in embedded and VLSI domain to conceptualize tools that address today’s pain levels.
Sharad Sharma and Vivek Raghavan from IAN will join Vayavya’s board, who have customers like Synopsys,Trident, NDS and Electra Plc.