Weekly video ‘all hands’ are a fantastic way to create a sense of community and belongingness. Here’s how you can structure the video calls.
- Start with a welcome and agenda.
- Celebrate accomplishments and let people know about exciting things that happened
- Get an update from the CEO.
- Take a quick physical activity break
- Make the rounds of team updates.
- Move into a Q&A session.
- Break out into smaller groups of people who might not normally connect and give them a chance to talk more personally.
Reaching out periodically to check in and catch up is a powerful way to build a sense of shared belonging without disrupting your workday too much.