Tech, Product and Design are three *constituencies* in a company and most often struggle to achieve a fine balance.
At the upcoming edition of UnPluggd conf, we aim to seek truth and all of our speakers and workshops are dedicated to the same.
Introducing to you, UnPluggd speaker Vikalp Sahni – Goibibo CTO. Vikalp will bring great perspective on the different elements of product, design and tech – things which worked and also the ones which didn’t.
In his own words:
These three areas (product, tech and design) are independently developing, and at times while we build product / tech we end up choosing one over the other. These biases brings in not so good customer experience and hence failure. I will talk about success and failures of some of the Goibibo features & how balance worked.
I will take some examples of what we learnt at Goibibo:
- Conversion improvement when we did combobox and no AutoComplete: Success ( product led )
- Referral program and GoContacts: Success ( Tech Led )
- Conversational experiences, especially WhatsApp: Success ( Tech + Design )
- Go999: Failure
- OneBox: Failure
Register for UnPluggdNormal ticket covers access to all keynote sessions (till the first half, i.e. 1 PM).You need to register for workshops separately. PS: No discount codes apply now.
What else is happening @UnPluggd
- Announcing: Free access for UnPluggd Startup Launch Stage
- Announcing: UnPluggd Agenda; Powerful and Actionable !
- Announcing UnPluggd Launch stage: Calling Product Startups to apply [Deadline: May 20]
- Between Tech, Product & Design : How to Achieve a Fine Balance. Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Vikalp Sahni [Goibibo CTO]
- Everything About Data Science for Product Managers: Announcing #UnPluggd Workshop
- Building the Amazon Way | Introducing UnPluggd Speaker: Kintan, GM Amazon Consumer Media Group
- Building the right retention stack for your consumer brand: Workshop by WebEngage Cofounder, Avlesh
- Product as a Competitive Advantage: Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Harshjit
- Announcing UnPluggd Speaker: Shishir Mehrotra, Founder (Coda), Ex-VP of Product, YouTube