Pluggd.in is growing at a rapid pace and we are hiring to augment our growth.
We are hiring full-time writers in following segments:
- Gadgets/Tech toys.
- Telecom/VAS/Mobile/Internet world.
- Enterprise Software/SAAS etc.
Why UnCool? Because we need serious business plus technology writers who will cover some of the boring segments like enterprise software etc.
Basic rules are:
- Bring passion/insights to the table. You should be the curious soul, hungry to prove yourself (again and again).
- You can write and can write regularly. In the past, we have received more than 100 applications, out of which very few individuals were actually interested in writing regularly [you can always contribute as guest authors].
- Location is no big-deal. You can be in any part of the world as long as you have Internet connectivity.
- These are paid positions and will be driven by commitment.
- You need not be from journalism background. Infact, we generally aren’t so keen on people with journalism background.
In order to apply, send us an email (along with a sample article, interest areas) to ashish at NextBigWhat.com.