How to register for the COVID-19 vaccine on the CoWin platform?
1. Visit www.cowin.gov.in 2. Click on Register/Sign In Yourself 3. Enter your mobile number in the space provided, click get OTP
4. You will receive an OTP on your phone number. 5. Enter the received OTP and click “Verify”. 6. The registration page for vaccination will open. Choose the photo ID proof you wish to upload.
7. Fill in the necessary details like your name, age, and gender. Now upload an identity document. 8. Click “Register”. 9. Once you are done with registration, click on “Account Details”.
10. Any registered citizen can choose to add three more people by clicking the “Add More” button. 11. Now click on the ‘Schedule appointment’ button to make an appointment.
12. Depending on the choice of your state, district, block, and pin code, you can search a vaccination centre.
13. The data and availability for the same vaccination centre will be displayed to you. 14. Click ‘book’ to confirm the appointment.
15. Once confirmed, you will get a message with the necessary details. Show these details at the vaccination centre for verification.
It’s important that even after getting vaccinated, you follow the basic norms and precautions. #StayHome #StaySafe