Top NFT Marketplaces for Creators to Sell Non-Fungible Tokens
NFTs are non-fungible tokens. They are unique items that you can't replace with something else.
Most NFT platforms require buyers to have a digital wallet and use cryptocurrencies to pay for their purchases.
1. OpenSea The world’s largest digital marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Buy, sell, and discover exclusive digital assets .
NFT Marketplaces for Creators to Sell NFT
2. Rarible Rarible is a community-owned NFT marketplace. Rarible buys and sells NFTs in categories like art, photography, games, metaverses, music, domains, memes, and more.
3. Superrare SuperRare has a strong focus on being a marketplace for people to buy and sell unique, single-edition digital artworks. They work with a small number of hand-picked artists
4. Foundation Foundation brings digital creators, crypto natives, and collectors together to move culture forward. It calls itself the new creative economy. Its primary focus is on digital art.
5. AtomicMarket AtomicMarket is a shared liquidity NFT market smart contract used by multiple websites. Shared liquidity means that everything listed on one market also shows on all other markets.
6. Myth Market Myth Market is a series of convenient online marketplaces supporting various digital trading card brands. At the moment, its featured markets are GPK.Market , Gopepe.Market etc.
7. BakerySwap BakerySwap is an automated market maker (AMM) and decentralized exchange (DEX) on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). It uses a native BakerySwap token (BAKE).
8. KnownOrigin KnownOrigin is a market where you can discover and collect rare digital artwork. Every digital artwork on KnownOrigin is authentic and truly unique.