Recap of articles published week ending April 5th, 2009.
- Substitutes vs. Alternatives – Understand your Competition Better
- Twitter India Audience Profile – Numbers you should Know
- India Online Report –47mn User Base ( 6% Drop in Internet users), Cyber cafe user base shrinks
- PC Shipment in India drops by 22% – A look at Market Share
- Infomedia 18 Acquires Burrp [Finally and Formally]
- Shopnics – Compare Gadget Price [Visually]
- NetworkPlay to monetize LinkedIn’s India Traffic
- Google Ventures : Startups, will you approach them?
- 3G in India – Gloomy subscription numbers from BSNL and MTNL
- April Fool Pranks – India Leads the Search [But Why?]
- Twitter has a Business Plan [Weekend Fun]
- Gmail adds support for Indian Languages – Send Email in Local Languages
- Big Bazaar vs. Big Bazar – What’s in a name?
There are interesting discussions @ startup forum and interesting opportunities awaits you @ startup jobs section.