Weekly recap of interesting articles written for the week ending April 12th.
For the quickies (i.e. Recommended Articles)
- e commerce in india: IRCTC still contributes 1/3rd – Something to worry about?
- From the Trenches – How to counter-attack Recession [Tips from Instablogs Founder]
- Entrepreneurial MBA Courses? How useful/valid are they? [Do read this article for the amazing level of discussion]
- List of Top B-Schools/MBA Colleges in India
- Cash the Crash – Book Review [101 for Investing/Identifying Opportunity During Recession Time]
- YouSuggest – Social Suggestion Box for Brands
- Areapal – Neighborhood Networking Site
- MithaiMate – Sweets@ Your Doorstep
- Sneakcast, India based Video Search Engine officially dead
- What Globalization? Indian Govt. wants Google/Yahoo/Microsoft to Host Indian Email accounts ending with .in, servers in India
- Nokia N-Gage Launched in India
- Tracking Social Media conversation over India Election 2009
- Google Election 2009 Microsite– Voter’s Data made Public?
- Private Sector to go slow on Advertising
Also, do check out startup discussions forum to catch on the latest queries from startuppers!