Last week’s highlight was the launch of OnMobile’s Developer Network, a mobile application marketplace that connects developers, entrepreneurs, content creators, technology companies and carriers to build compelling VAS offerings.
Other interesting posts we covered last week:
- Recession and What does it mean for Startups?
- TringMe Enables VoIP on Aircell inflight WiFi service, Blocked in China
- 90di launches natural language based travel search
- Uhuroo : Information Sharing Platform for Enterprise
- Cannan to close 12 Telecom deals in the next 3 years
From the social networking world
- Rock On and Social Conversation @ Facebook vs. BigAdda
- BigAdda claims 1.5mn user base – targets 4-5mn$ in a year
- Google Apps to power Sify mail, chat apps
- Google Launches Map Maker (Not for US Market?) : A Take on Wikimapia?
- Google Group hacked again?
- Indiatimes launches Local search on WAP and SMS (powered by OnYoMo)
- Cuil, the Google Killer is not so Hot (Anymore)- Losing all the initial interest?
- Meetings: How to increase productivity