Slow week, thanks to holidays.
Nevertheless, here are some of the articles we published the week ending Jan 4th, 2009.
First of all, 2008 Recap:
- IT/ITES M&A Deals up 12% in 2008
- Three Technology Companies that Impressed us (in 2008)
- GreenMango – The Place to find Service Providers (Carpenters/Plumbers etc)
- 12 New Year Resolutions for Startups – Kick some ass in 2009
- Movie ticketing site, BookEazy shuts shop – Founders to focus on Lipikaar
- IIM A invites Entrepreneurs for Leverage 09, B-Plan Event
- Big Companies ain’t that Big
- 3G – Finance Ministry asks DoT to double the reserve price..More Delay? (3G Auction Delayed)
- Telecom Roundup: Reliance’s GSM Goes National, BSNL launches IPTV..and more
- Nokia wants your used Handsets
- ET’s TV Channel Foray by March 2009
- TimesofMoney Launches DirecPay, Payment Gateway Service
- Upcoming Tech and Startup Events for January[Covers pretty much all the major events happening in India]
- Mahatma Gandhi’s work open to all [Copyright Expired]
- SBI Website hacked, no data loss
- Engineer derives inspiration from Ghajini [Weekend Fun]
- Satyam Maytas Palindrome Syndrome
Also check out interesting discussions happening at the Indian startup forum
PS: We weren’t profling startups since Dec 15th, as many of the audience was on leave. Starting this week, we will be back to the regular profiling and will look forward to interesting discussions!