Recap of articles published week ending May 24, 2009.
- Indian OTAs on Airline’s decision to launch their Agency (Rang7)
- Bootstrapping Your Startup in India – How much does it cost?
- “What we Did Right” – Experience/Insights from MustSeeIndia Team
- Navteq Launches India Map – We Take it for a Ride (come fly with us)
- Sulekha revamps it’s yellow page service– partners with Hungryzone, Burrp, Travelguru
- Navteq Launches Location Based Ads (Bring that to India)
- IDG launches Ad Network, TechNetwork in India
- IIT K to Launch India’s First Nano Satellite, Jugnu
- Airtel Unveils it’s NetPC
- Rang7 – Confusion over the entity
- Spicejet, IndiGo and Kingfisher partner to launch their online travel agency, Rang7
- iPredict – Sports Prediction Engine
- JobsByRef – Search for jobs in stealth mode
- Flipick Turns Amazon into a Magazine
- Fachak Launches MashBox, Single Embedded Player for Rich Media Content