Recap of articles published week ending October 25th.
Top 5 Articles
- NRN’s VC Fund – Catamaran, To Focus on Technology, Healthcare and Retail
- Google Shows Different Maps to Indians and Chinese [Arunachal Pradesh Controversy]
- The Pluses, the Minuses and the Things in Between
- Send SMS in Hindi Using Quillpad Mobile [Transliteration Launched for Consumers]
- Management Consulting for Small Businesses – Justifies Existence?
- NRN to Launch VC Fund, Sells Infy Stocks Worth $37mn
- Buzzom – Twitter App that Lets you Flush, Grow and Reciprocate
- Viability of Mobile Content Providers [Forum Discussion]
- Nine Rules to Improve Usage of your Mobile Application
- ANTS Work Like Ants: A Ceramics Technology Startup!
- GharKamai for The Desperate Housewives! (Updated)
- Accel India Invests in Flipkart
- Innovative Startups & Entrepreneurs – The Sauce Within
- Google Reader Rolls out its Magic to Your Feeds with Personalized Ranking and Popular Items
- Dent to India’s Telecom Growth Story – Inflated Subscriber Numbers
- Tech News : Flickr Adds Face Tagging, Bing & Google Add Twitter Search
- Tech News Roundup: MindTree Launches Bluetooth Health Device Solution on Android Platform, Meteorological: VAS
- Quarterly Earning Analysis – Internet Based Companies [Google]
- Business Technology Reengineering (BTR) – When Change is The Norm
- The NIW NIW world of Nano, Intelligence and Wireless Technology
- Zoho Projects Integrates with Google Apps
- News Roundup: Telenor:Unitech Deal, Airtel Mobile Comics, Net Transactions show 10% monthly growth and more
- Surat to be India’s first GPS mapped city.
- Quarterly Report – Web18 Revenues up by 13%, Cuts Operating Loss..
- Airtel’s Tweet Advertising – Twitter to go mainstream in India
- Shine.com claims 3 million Candidates, TimesJobs Calls Rich CV ‘GlobalConnect’,